Internet of Things(IoT) and Open Souce - Tech Talk at National Engineering College, India

Date : August 7, 2017

It is always a good feeling when you are invited as guest speaker at the university where you were a student once upon a time. Yes, National Engineering College is where I did my bachelor degree under the department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. It was even more great to see the same Head of Department when you step in, hahaha...!!



It was an awesome interactive session with my bros and sis...the session took place nearly an hour where I was sharing all my experience about open source projects and how they can engage themselves more in open source community. I also talked about my favorite open source project called "bemoss" which is an open source building management system software developed by Virginia tech university, USA and Mozilla's WebThings Gateway. I also talked more about the use of Raspberry Pi and Arduino in developing rapid prototypes. Nearly 60 students participated in this session and it was really a good moment with all of them !!! Some of the clickzzz during the event

Comments