Experience as a Publication Chair of IEEE conference

International Conference on Green Energy and Applications ( ICGEA) 2017

Date : March 25-27, 2017

Venue : NTU, Singapore

It was really a great experience to work with the conference committee  as a publication chair of ICGEA 2017. I personally believe that this 6 month experience is priceless, I have learnt a lot like professional communication, time management and organizing a conference.  I was completely involved in the process of verifying the participant's submission from the abstract to the final paper, this gave me a lot of confidence in writing a research paper of good quality. Working under the guidance of several academicians from Top universities like NUS, NTU gave me an immense experience through this conference. This conference papers were published in IEEE proceedings for the research community. Check out the link to know more about the conference





Some of the good moments in the conference..!!!

Comments